Monday, December 31, 2012

2012GOALS/2013GOALS

This is the last day of 2012!!!!! 
I have accomplished so much this year and 
achieved so many goals already, it makes me SO excited for this upcoming year!
To start off, God has given me so much grace this past year, when I messed up, didn't follow after his will, or blatantly decided that my plan would work better, he has always been there to pull me back in and push me in the right direction. I know I don't deserve any of the nice things I own, or deserve being in good health or even being alive.....but, I know God has a plan for my life and 2013 is going to be a year of growing and experiencing God on a whole new level, and i'm SO EXCITED!
________________________________________

Jeremiah 29:11-14a
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord......

________________________________________

Goals from 2012
1. Lose 20lbs- I knew I wanted to do this the right way.... slowly, and no crash dieting, yet still eating. :) I have lost 26lbs this last year and it feels so good to be able to be active and do things I love without feeling held back. I have recently started running and that has really be a great outlet for me....I have never been a runner, nor had I every thought in a million years that it would be for me, HOWEVER....once you set your mind to something...it can be done! :) 

2. Move on my own- In August of this past year I moved into my little house by myself and have been LOVING it ever since, I love having a little place to call my own, and to be able to decorate and style it exactly like I want! I love adding little crafty touches to make it cozy and inviting, most importantly I love being able to have people over for coffee, dinner or a movie. 

3. Become solely dependent- For a while my dad and mom had been helping me out with my student loans, which I was EXTREMELY thankful for, starting out can be a tricky financially. But, I was determined to be completely self sufficient, so this year I accomplished that!!!
________________________________________

GOALS FOR 2013
1. NO Pop(soda) This Year 
2. Trip to Africa in June 
3. Getting more Involved at Church
4. Work on my Budgeting and get a chunk Saved 
5. Keep Steady with my Daily Devotionals 
6. Run a Half Marathon 
7. Lose 15 more lbs.
8. Sew a Quilt 
_____________________________________________________

Feel free to message or post me your New Years Goals!!!!

2 comments:

  1. No Dr Pepper?!!?!?!?! OH me! That's a big one! YIKES!! How's it going so far?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha OH I KNOW! Its hard....but i drink alot of coffee so i suppose that makes up for it. Every other year my little sister and I go off pop, so last year we were able to drink it and this year we are off of it :)

    ReplyDelete