Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FAITH>FEAR

I read this quote tonight, 
and instantly thought of HOW true it is....
_________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________
FAITH AND FEAR
 CANNOT EXIST
IN THE SAME PLACE 
AT THE SAME TIME. 
__________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

There are alot of moments in my life where my 
flesh creeps in and I get fearful, it might be worrying about money
 or letting people down or about the simplest things...
yet it happens....time and time again. But, sometimes I need a slap in the face.....God has 
EVERYTHING under control and who am I to second guess or doubt his plan for 
my life, and doubt that he is in control of every minuscule detail. God has placed me in this moment in time, in this city, at this job, with specific people surrounding me for HIS divine plan....
why should I worry, when God has placed me here; he chose me.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I looked up the definitions of both....and they could not be FURTHER set apart....

 faith
noun 
1trustbeliefconfidenceconviction;optimismhopefulnesshope. ANTONYMS mistrust.

fearfuladjective1afraidfrightenedscared (stiff)scared to deathterrifiedpetrifiedalarmedpanickynervoustense,apprehensiveuneasyworried (sick)anxiousinformal jitteryjumpy.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 
They are new ever morning; great is your faithfulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment