Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Travels

FANTASTIC TRAVELS
 I spent most of the afternoon in the car 
traveling back home to my parents for CHRISTMAS!! 
Most people dread going on long car trips, but I really enjoy them....even if i'm alone 
I don't mind one bit! I turn my music on, roll the windows down and soak in the time
where I have to sit and not worry about what needs to be done or what I forgot to pack....If 
I left the house without it, than I don't need it! Here are a few of my favorite things that
make a roadtrip PERFECT for me :) 

Road trip Favorites: 
Explosions in the Sky
Jon Mclaughlin
Hair in a Ponytail 
Lady A
Gummy Bears
Dr. Pepper(fountain)
Watermark Church Podcasts

After arriving, we did some little things here and there to get around for Christmas,
than ended the night with a rousing game of "Mad Gab", 
if you have never played before I HIGHLY encourage it! :) 
Its really fun to play with a bunch of people...makes it a little more interesting :) 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Time to rest up before Christmas eve!!! 
Goodnight all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment