Friday, August 2, 2013

Bits of Home-Living Room

A SAMPLE OF MY LIVING ROOM
Over the years of living of living on my own I have begun 
to acquire a bunch of little nicknacks and random objects
 which I have thrown together in hopes of it looking somewhat cohesive! I love the decor style to be clean and fresh, Alot of what is in my home is either from antique stores, thrift stores, things I have gotten for free or 
things I have paid a small amount of money for...then redid to fit my likeing. I don't think you need to spend ALOT 
of money to make a house look like a home. :)
_________________________________________________________________________________







Some of my favorite things. 
1.Owl painting done by my Grandpa Kroese.
2.Wooden Arrows given to me for christmas by my older sister(Ashley). 
3.Quilt...Found it while antiquing with my mom. 
__________________________________________________________

#51-big glasses of ice water 
#52-airconditioning in the car
#53-fresh new canvas 

No comments:

Post a Comment