Wednesday, April 3, 2013

craziness of life

Things have been crazy over here lately,
So I thought I would fill you in as to what this past week has entailed! :) 
_________________________________________________________________________________


I found out a couple weeks ago that my sister is moving back to where I live now, and I will be moving into the "BIG CITY" , I'm sooooo excited for this new change of life and all the adventures that will come with it! I will be working at my same salon, just making a little commute in the morning, for which I am actually kind of excited about! Getting to enjoy my cup(s) of coffee on my way to work while listening to music....haha ask me in a year how thats working out for me...my "idea" of a fun commute might have changed! :)  Shortly after the excitement kicked off it was panic mode, haha if anybody has moved they know it entails ALOT!! From packing to switching all your address over, quite a tedious task but I tried not to stress out to much and gave it to God and I knew that he would provide exactly what I needed and wanted...and HE DID! I found a wonderful little apartment thats in a safe area, that I will enjoy coming home to and....it has a pool haha which will be the HIGHLIGHT of my summer. So even if life seams....overwhelming at times, he HAS it under control and he knows us better than we know ourselves.

I sold my washer and dryer this week so I have been without, Monday I spent the day in the laundry mat....I know that seams HORRIBLE on your day off but I actually don't mind, I usually bring a book or my laptop and just take time to set down and rest instead of going a million miles a hour. 

I have a couple friends who are going through some really hard times and struggling with things I havn't had to experience yet. For me though....even though life may seam overwhelming and we ask ourselves the question.."Why would God do this?", Here is the answer....Nobody knows Gods plan for our lives or the people around us, but with faith we need to trust that he is greater and more powerful than even we can imagine. He knows exactly what is going on in each of our lives and he wants to provide us with comfort and healing if we lean on him for guidance. Sometimes I think that my problems are insignificant to him or wonder if he is even listening, but he wants to have a real relationship and wants to hear from our hearts instead of a scripted prayer every night. If we call on him in our times of need and uncertainty, he will give us peace and comfort that far surpasses anything that human words could express. 

<---------------------------------------------------->
Matt 11:28-30
Come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, 
for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. 
<------------------------------------------------------>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516Qg_1AUok
_________________________________________________________________

#45-with the new move... being next to a "WHOLE FOODS GROCERY"
#46-keylime yogurt 
#47-the girls in my community group 

No comments:

Post a Comment