Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: 1.30.13

What I Wore Wednesday: 

This outfit is a STAPLE for winter, since it doesn't get too cold 
here in the south, a little layering does just the trick!!! I love how comfy and relaxed it is 
but still looking put together :) 

Cardigan: forever21
White pocket T: target 
Leggings: H&M
Scarf: American Eagle 
Boots: Dilliards 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy 

pleated poppy
_________________________________________________________________________________

#15-sons and daughters
#16-waterproof eyeliner
#17-my canon 

4 comments:

  1. i love this outfit. esp the cardigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :) Its a must have this winter for me!!

      Delete
  2. SO cute! Leggings + cardigan + boots is my staple outfit in cold weather!

    xo

    ReplyDelete